Monday, February 4, 2008

Clean till blur lolx

haha yesterday were cleaning house from morning till night.
clean staircase, bedroom, wipe whole house, then at night scrub sofa.
the leather sofa was the worst need to polish it scrub and scrub.
then at night blur blur already thought yesterday was saturday ahaha
then this morning, i was suppose to follow my parents out to ss2 so then i wake up and brush my teeth and wash up lo then mana tahu come down my mom say girl going out meh?
leave her at home to clean house lolx then my dad say ok la so then i was left at home. then my sister suddenly ask me in the morning got wash tile detergen or not then she started saying mr muscle i thought she meant me lolx cause i was complaining muscle pain lolx mana tahu she meant the detergen.so blur in the morning. then after seeing my sister off to work,
went back to sleep till like eleven then only wake up and clean house again haha now only free

blurness is over!

No comments: