Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmass Party + Penang

okayz hehe two in one

28th dec
The date of my party a once a year event. hmm this time around i am quite last minute in inviting people. owh well nevermind as long as the party is on.
hehe before the party, wrapped some goodies to give out thanks zen and rhu for helping=) but the sad thing is i forgot to give it out. i am soooo soryy for those who din get i am so forgetful. hmm the whole night is about walking around and talking and some people stayed over hehe did not sleep the whole night and stayed up untill after noon where at 4 i am on my way to penang.

29th Dec-1 Jan
At around four in the afternoon started my journey to penang i only managed to sleep for two hours in the car dunno why cant sleep after two hours despite me never sleep for one whole night. hehe then we reach bukit jawi my aunt's place to stay for a night. Had dinner with aunt.then go back her house then sleep. next day breakfast i have chai kueh heeh a famous food there that i like then after that my sis and i follow my aunt around to get some grocceries for the party at her penang condo that night. then drove over to penang ahah not me who drive of course lolx. made tong yun, ate hawker food ehehe then back to condo to sleep a while and help prepare for party at around 6.30 hehe dad had to come find me lolx they thought i was missing haha was on the phone thats why lolx super funny imagine evveryone looking for me everywhere up and down ahahah.... then the bbq fire could not start up cause forgotten to buy fire starter then everywhere sold out when we went to get. end up my uncle's friend bought thinner and light up the coal. woah! it was so dangerous as when he poured the thineer the fire started and lighted up the bottle he was holding. my uncle had to throw the bottle on the floor because it was flaming. there flame was huge and we were so scared that it would explode. it burnt the bbq pit till quite black. luckily can be washed/ hehe then the bbq continue. besides we had other food too like spaghetty, turkey, sushi, potatoe salad, garlic bread, and curry chicken. then the next day hmm early morning jumo in to the pool to swim ahaha and also had dim sum...yum yum my favourite. then went and walk around and back to aunt condo to watch dvd untill dad was hungry. so he dragged us out to eat and walk to island plaza with him lolx. the night was 31 dec 2007 hehe so acctually wanted to see fire works from the 18th floor from aunt condo but then since my sister follow aunt to go and rounding i also followed. ended up seeing fireworks in the car and also saw these hotel chefs knocking on thier pans and pots to make music... i find that quite amazing there goes my new year countdown hehe came back at around two, ate some leftover turkey and drank some wine then go back sleep..next day go home ahaha dim sum for breakfast again eheh

No comments: