Sunday, December 16, 2007

Party yesterday

well yesterday my sis was suppose to fetch me straight to his house... but then it was really early. so then went to Klcc first went to a few shop with my sis then after that went to darren's house. then when reach there almost all the sc member reach liao... hmm the whole night quite swt... i erm sorry darren have to take ur phrase haha i got nothing to say. hehe but i like your house haha very nice house.=) hehe sorry could not stay longer.Must be very very pain hehe u kena bash up. poor thing.
Louis fetched me to steven's corner to meet up my sis there as she was with her friend yum cha.then later we fetch my sis friend home and then we head home.

now i will post up the pic hehe the very sia sui wan haih i look damn weird
this is because ...u know why lolx.

No comments: