Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Time is so limited

well as usual today early in morning i am at college waiting for econs class to start and then next hoping that my english class would be canceled but unfortunatelly it was on. in the middle of econs well he messaged. owh well so practically half my econs was half paying attention and also messaging. was acctually quite lazy to sms but then i still reply. suppose to eat at ten but end up only 12 only eat. my tougue felt tasteless haha i dont knoe y. hehe went secret receipe for luncfh which burnt a hole in my pocket and own well but then it was quite worth it as i got my taste back...mmmm yummy brownies. then after that which is back to my routine life which is study. nothing is more important compared to my study.at around 5.30 i got a call from my ocp for my event asking me to take over his job! omg! it is really a lot of work man. i had to follow up with his proposal, prepare a letter for judge and the list goes on. just because he is on holiday and i have to follow up. i then went down to his pigeon hole to get the info he asked me to get but it was noy there. ryan was still having the proposal. and therefor i had to go back to the library to collect my stuff and back to student leaders room. i read through the whole proposal and i had to correct certain things and the sponsorship letter was a disaster but then i had to change a bit and add in relavant information. but despite all the work the fun is there as the people there are very friendly. stayed at the student leaders room untill 7p.m only go back. i have a felling my bills for phone is going to be high this month.after i went home, shower, and eat, i continued with the proposal and nothing elese not e ven study. i cant beleive i did that!but then it was urgent so owh well. i had to crack my head to think so many things. by eleven i was too tired to do anymore. i send a copy to ryan to check only to wait for reply the next morning. well thats about my day... time is so limited how i wish there is one day consists of 36 hours and i guess that would be better and it will give me more time to enjoy.

No comments: