Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Angel in disguise

well this is just written by olivia and i cut and copy because it is regarding me. hahaha well just the unusual me . haha thx olivia for writing this... i feel so touched i am in your blog ahahahah

She is such a clutz today
1st she forgot about me
When she went to her student council room thingy..
That’s like ok..

2nd
She was so blurr..
We went to the library
She got kindda childish in the lift
Normally I would be the one pressing all the buttons
When we reach our floor..
And she would be the one
Outside waiting for me..
Haha.. but today it was the other way round
I waited for her outside
And she couldn’t stop pressing all buttons.
Swt… its fine again..

3rd
After all that we went to mezzanine
Nothing silly happened there
Until she started blowing bubbles
Haha… her bubble gum..

4th
We went back to the library cause the mezzanine floor was closing
Than we kindda sneaked in with gums in our mouth
She tried REALLY hard not to laugh..
Haha well.. didn’t fail

4th1/2 ( haha forgot this one)
haha i forgot bout this
she went into the discussion room
where
sylvia, sze yen, grace and shandhya
was..
hide there
and made me look for her everywhere.. ahhhaha.
swt...
i though i was a fool
i even asked sze yen
if she came in to the library a not
because she was before me
sze yen said " o.. no i didn't see her"
swt..
but she was hiding there!!

5th
She went on to get her thumb drive
I went looking for her to return her phone..
And she opened her locker
Took it out..
Locked it back
Suddenly she just drop her key into the key drop..
I was like “o.o” and burst out laughing
Even the librarian was laughing

6th
She lost her earings…
I have no idea HOW I found it back..

7th
She accidentally printed out her letters
Using Vernon’s quotas
Swt..

8th
She forgot where she left her thumbdrive
And I had to be mummy
Carrying her things for her
Cause her sister was already here

9th
She went out the library..
Heading to the locker..
Her locker was numbered 117
Mine was 118
So it was on the right side of the library
I had no idea why she so slumberly
Walked to the left side
Started looking for her locker

Well.. she really gave me a good laugh..
As it is said “ laughter is the best medicine”


Girl don’t worry bout earlier k..
I wasn’t angry
Haha… I just suddenly had
Something in my dead head..
J
U made my day interesting..

________________________________________________________________________________

forgot to write the cause of her incidents


the cause of drinking 4 cups of VERY SWEET tea
and one cup of coffee in the morning


she was ok at 1st i SWEAR!


but i still love her keke...
i'm happy


what don't believe me?

________________________________________________________________________
haha today if she didn't say i didn't realise either
i only had breakfast the whole day
actually its we
lolx..
nutz huh?

No comments: