Saturday, November 29, 2008

tired and ....

After working for 7 consecutive days without resting from 10 to 10... i am fully drained. I dun think i can join any outings right now people.=( i am curently busy with conferences,and some events. 2 events has just passed. Yesterday and today....GOod Job! to the OC team that made it happen.
I really need my sleep=( and this few days i dunno why i cant reply sms and so if i dun reply , i am so sorry.





















































































































Again you have made me cry thinking...
I dun think that i deserved that the convo you just cut it off without even saying a goodbye.
The words you say really hurts me a lot
I cant leave the place as i will be irresponsible.
Since you say it is my fault.. i am still fine... but the phrase after that really hurts.
hope you have a great time in camerons.
I am not going to think bout this anymore.i am keeping myself busy

No comments: