Saturday, April 12, 2008

few day post

thursday early in the morning when u reach my ss2 house and want to take my key then oops! i drop my key in to the drain wat a morning to satrt my day man ...luckily Darrenwas there took up the steel and went in to take for me=X then later went for breakfast and to uni nothing much.
on fri actually already plan postpone then last minute came up an idea to hang out with jeffrey
so then before that went to michelle lee's house haha had fun over there lolx then only ariund ten thirty reach one u to meet up with jeff and we are watching 3 kingdom at1145 so got a lot of time to kill ahaha went to arcade and play tthis drum game, and few nore ahaha hilarious! first time watching a late night movie ahah so many people the movie was ok laa aha not bad well then reach home like 2 something ahaha and ouh i met my twin broher long time din see him Andy ahaahaha

No comments: