Sunday, September 16, 2007

it is a tiring day....

-today started with waking up at 7.30 so tired yet must wake up
-went to national library....
-before that had almost an hour lecture from my dad...haih my mood gone for today
-reach national library searched for information i need hmmm
-more information on other things for eng ass but not for my part...
- was quite frustrated and the library was very cold
-then went to another block of the national library called wisma sejarah...but end up din borrow any books....
-i photostated like Rm 15 worth of the info for eng group ass.
-was supposed to go for dance practise but then din make it in time cause no transport....
-after library went to take bus to ampang park to fix sister's watch then after that had lunch at 4 and then took the lrt to kl sentral and ktm to sungai buloh...and lastly took a mini bus back home and then to reach home...took 2 hours......in the train gosh almost fainted cause of the strong smell...haih..
then come back thinking of ideas....

my luck nowadays and my instict really bad......i dunno what happen is it because my fish left me??? haih....when would my lady luck and instict come back to me.....

No comments: