Tuesday, July 3, 2007

what a funny day

heehe today bma exam oh gosh i was shivering in the exam hall mainlly it was because i was nervous and the air cond is damn cold dunno shy yesterday the air cond was very hot.... well at least i did first question then realise i did mistakes then i totally skip the question and go to other questions and luckily before i finish everything i still have half an hour for me to check...phew.... after that went out for a cheap lunch at the market place then hmm to starbucks hahaaha i will never forget olivia, me and ken is laughing non stop with jokes hahah went so hyper today maybe it is because of the effects of the coffee...wee!!!! then after that conitue jokes and lame jokes and went to get bubble tea as ken wanted to go drink... i got poke half way and i accidentally scream OMG!!! thats so embarassing only to find out is zen hu is poking me sweat! so surprise to see him. next again i was poke by laura thank god i din scream a guy ask me whats wrong ahaha i din answer him too busy ahahah then so sesat and embarassing as we continue walking to get bubble tea the laughter goes on hahaha today is really fun man besides the wexam i cant even concentrate on my reading hahah as there is this like drama going on so funny now currently waiting for my sister to come andpick me up so sienz now hehehe

cioaz

No comments: