Thursday, July 19, 2007

exams results out!!!

hehe this morning my dad woke me up to tell me girl lets go and buy fish in kuala selangor... hmm i was like so lazy and said i got things to do but then i end up following though then went to the fish market ... they shifted to a much cleaner place but then my dad decided to go up to tanjung karang and see whther got fish to buy or not haaha drove up there and then randomly stopped at a house and asked them cause can see fishing boats coming.... bought like rm 350 plus worth of fish that can last like 2 months then went for lunch.... came back and just got to knoe that results are out...!!! i thought it was on the fri but then own well eugene told me it is today then i went and check... rubbed my eyes few times and then see again ...WEEE!!! i got 3 High Distinction which is economics, accounting and Business mathematics and eng i got a Distinction which is lucky cause that time my marks was at boaderline between credit and distinction. and my malaysian studiesgot B... heheh not too bad in fact quite good ahahahaa cioaz

No comments: