Sunday, July 8, 2007

07/07/2007
today started with a sleepy mode sleep and sleep i had bengkel today and iw as falling asleep but hey at least i learn the parts of the enjine and i am mastering it ahaha can be future mechanocs liao got water pump, radiator cap, spark plug, oil filther, fuel filter and bla bla bla at least i din fall asleep hehe and then we had this practical thing haha wo hooo i drove today for the first time of my life using the first gear i made a u turn and my car din mati enjin heheh and then i brek perfectly yay for me ahaah then had lunch nasi lemak with wina aahah at least i was not alone was very tired though on my journey home i acctually ask my dad whether i can go for movie tonight haha then luckily he said yes heheh was trying to book for movies on the phone but damn it is full... so went back and sleep on my beloved bed for 2 hours untill my sis come back and ready to go we had dinner before we left the house as my parents went to serdang for a wedding dinner. so reach there at one u around 7.30 my sis drop me down to get the tickets first there is no more space for transformer and alternately had to go for die hard 4. well i got blizzard sneakers haha thats like haven mannn and for the show i had to seat at first row but the sound effect wasnt that good compared to cinema 2 haha maybe too use to the good sound effect hehe going home was funny as on the way home we just coincidently stop behind my fathers car ahah so funny he came back from serdang and i think he was half drunk hehe i called him and say we were behind him he went like har!! ahaha so funny then we take over my dads car and i cheekily waved at him heeheh so naughty of me and i could not stop laughing in the car maybe due to the sugar blizzard ahaha then my dad drove faster i we were behind analysing how my dad drove hehehe we concluded that he was a bit drunk thats why he drove damn fast and it is like 110 when compare to my sis following at 50 at first and that was before my sis over take my dad ... after my sis overtook him he drove like woah damn fast lo hahah then reach back and start blogging and chatting hheeheheh tata and good night happy reading

No comments: